Saturday, October 31, 2009

Black Lace Book of Women's Sexual Fantasies, Edited by Kerri Sharp


This book has a little of everything. It touches on many sexual fantasies from readers of Black Lace. This book is steaming hot. I read this book in one day. I think that the fantasies revealed in this book are unique in the fact that they come from normal everyday people. Sure there were sections of this book that I didn't get into at all but there were parts that I reread.


Synopsis (from back of book): What is the most common female sexual fantasy? Why are men in uniform so appealing? What is the sexiest thing a man can do for a woman? Why are forbidden themes such a turn-on?


My thoughts: I did enjoy this book and highly recommend it. The only downside is that some stories are so short that they are only a paragraph in length, I thought they should have been more detailed. Also this book is graphic so please keep it away from your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment